Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mono Team Games

Go down

Mono Team Games Empty Mono Team Games

Post  STK Patrick Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:59 am

I saw a post on reborn about Mono teams in games and figured why not bring it up here (I take NO CREDIT for the idea) and here is basically how it works...

1. Decide which game to play through (any generation)
2. Decide which Type you want to you (Ex. I am using Poison in LeafGreen)

From there here are the rules

1. You can only use types on the Type you picked. If it evolves and becomes the type you are using (Ex. Using a Dark team on RSE and catching a Cacnea and evolving it into a Cacturne is 100% acceptable)
2. Starters can be used UNTIL you can catch your type. Also can be used if using a type of their typing (Ex. Flying team can use charizard and its pre forms).
3. HM slaves are allowed but CAN NOT be used in battle.
4. Trading for evolution is 100% OK and encouraged. Trading for Items and Pokemon outside the game in NOT.
5. One legendary per team no HGSS Ho-oh, Entei, and Moltres crap
6. NO HACKING FOR ANY REASON!!!

When playing these games they are done when...
RBGY: Beat the Elite 4
GSC: Beat Red (good luck...)
RS: Beat the Elite 4 and capture/defeat Rayquaza and Regis.
E: Beat Steven and do RS requirements
DP: Beat Elite 4 and capture/defeat Heatran.
Pt: Beat 2nd wave of Elite 4 and DP requirements
HGSS: Beat Red and 2nd Wave of ALL Gym Leaders and Elite 4
BW: Beat 2nd wave Elite 4 and Alder w/o Resheriam and Zekrom (Unless you have a Fire/Electric/Dragon based Team)

Anyone have any questions PM me or if anyone hears from reborn i stole this idea also PM because again I CLAIM NO CREDIT FOR IDEA! What a Face

Last edited by STK Patrick on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding info)
STK Patrick
STK Patrick

Back to top Go down